1 Tbsp olive oil
1 brown onion, peeled, halved
1 red capsicum, deseeded and quartered
1 x 435g can refried beans
2 x 420g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
1 x 400g can diced
1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
4 Iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
1 cup guacamole
1 cup sour cream
150g jar salsa
Baby coriander for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 3/4 cupcapacity Texas muffin pan with oil.
2. Microwave tortillas on high for 1 minor until warm.
3. Press 1 tortilla into each muffin hole then spray with oil.
4. Bake for 8 mins or until golden. Cool in pan for 20 mins.
1. Using your Sunbeam Stick Master and the chopper bowl, roughly chop the onion and capsicum.
2. Heat the oil in your Sunbeam Electric Frypan to medium. Add onion, capsicum and cook, uncovered, stirring for 3 minsor until the onion softens.
3. Add the beans and tomato to the pan and stir. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 mins. Add coriander and remove from pan.
4. Place a little lettuce in the base of each tortilla cup, top with bean mix, sour cream, guacamole and garnish with salsa and baby coriander.