2 cups self-raising flour
1 tablespoon caster sugar
50g butter, chopped
¾ cup milk
250g frozen spinach, thawed
1 cup pizza cheese
100g feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 19cm x 29cm slice pan.
2. Place flour, sugar and half of the butter in the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl. Using the scraper beater on low speed (1-4) mix until well combined. Add milk and egg.
3. Using the dough hook knead on low speed (1-4) until a sticky dough has formed.
4. Turn dough out onto a clean, floured work surface and roll into a 30 x 40cm rectangle.
5. Sprinkle with spinach and cheeses. Dot with remaining butter. Roll dough tightly lengthways to form a log. Trim ends and cut into 12 pieces.
6. Place cut side down on prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked when tested. Place on wire rack to cool.