600g lean chicken mince
3 slices white bread, crusts removed\
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1/4 cup torn basil leaves
1/4 cup torn mint leaves
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tsp lemon zest
1 Tsp dried oregano
1 Tsp dried thyme
1 Tsp dried rosemary
Salt and black -pepper, to taste
Oil, to cook
24 small burger or slider buns
1 butter lettuce, leaves torn andwashed
6 Romano tomatoes (Italian), sliced,
150g tomato chutney
1. Place all ingredients into your Sunbeam Food Processor with the ‘s’ blade and process until well combined.
2. Form mixture into patties approx 6cm in size. Chill.
3. In your Sunbeam Electric Frypan, on a medium to high setting, heat the oil then cook the chicken patties until golden in colour and cooked through.
1. Assemble the sliders by placing the lettuce on the bottom half of the bun, topped with 1 Tsp aioli, tomato, chicken pattie, 1 Tsp tomato chutney and then garnish with micro herbs.
2. Place burger bun lid on top and secure with a toothpick.