1 ¼ cups warm water
1 tablespoon caster sugar
2 teaspoons dry yeast
3 ½ cups plain flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
3 cloves garlic, crushed
30g butter, room temperature
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Lightly coat a baking tray with flour.
2. In a small bowl combine water, sugar and yeast. Set aside until mixture begins to foam.
3. Place flour, oil, salt and yeast mixture in the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl. Using the dough hook on low speed (1-2) knead for 5 minutes or until dough is soft and silky.
4. Add garlic, butter and cheeses to the dough and knead on low speed (1-2) for 2 minutes.
5. Roll into a log. Place on prepared baking tray and cover. Place in a warm area for 40 minutes or until doubled in size.
6. Preheat oven to 180°C. Bake dough for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked when tested. Place on wire rack to cool.