4 granny smith apples, core removed, finely chopped
60g butter, room temperature
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
300mls thickened cream
½ cup icing sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
115g cream cheese, room temperature
115g mascarpone cheese, room temperature
½ cup caster sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
8 digestive biscuits
1 cup salted caramel sauce
1. Apple Layer: In a small saucepan combine all ingredients. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until apples are tender. Set aside to cool.
2. Whipped Cream. Place all ingredients into the bowl your Sunbeam Mixmaster. Using the whisk attachment, whisk the cream until stiff peaks. Set aside.
3. Cheesecake: Place all ingredients into the bowl of your Sunbeam Mixmaster. Using the scraper attachment beat all ingredients until smooth.
4. Garnish: Place the biscuits into the chopper bowl of your Sunbeam Stickmaster or Food Processor. Pulse until a fine crumb.
5. Assembly: Layer the apples, cream, cheesecake, biscuit crumb and caramel. Repeat until the serving dish is full. Serve