2 carrots, peeled
1 granny smith apple, peeled and halved
1 red onion, peeled and halved
½ red cabbage
½ bunch mint, sliced finely
¼ cup whole egg mayonnaise
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Zest of 1 lime
1. Use your Sunbeam Food Processor to grate the carrot and apple.
2. Change the blade to the variable slicing blade and slice the cabbage and onion to around 4mm thickness.
3. Toss all the veggies and mint together in a large bowl.
4. Using the small bowl of the food processor, process all the dressing ingredients together for 15 seconds.Throw in some to taste.
5. Pour the dressing over the vegies and use your hands to really mix itall up. Serve.