1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon onion powder
1.5kg pork belly, bones removed,
cut into 2cm strips (get your
butcher mate to do it for you)
Salt & pepper
1. Put all the ingredients into a big bowl and stir. Make sure you really massage the pork strips and get the sauce all over them.
2. Cover and put in fridge. Leave them to marinate for at least 2 hours or even better overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 200c.
4. Put the pork onto a baking tray.
5. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes. Make sure your turn the pork halfway through the cooking time. The pork should be really dark brown and crispy. Season with salt and pepper
6. Use your hands and get stuck into them