2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 Tsp salt flakes
2 Tsp coriander seeds
2 Tsp fennel seeds
1 Tsp cumin seeds
1 Tsp chilli flakes
1 Tsp sumac
1kg pumpkin (any variety), cut into wedges, seeds removed, skin on
3/4 cup natural yoghurt
2 Tbsp tahini
Juice of 1 lime
2 Tsp honey
Salt flakes and black pepper, to taste
1-2 Tbsp water
1/2 cup coriander sprigs
1. Preheat the oven to 190˚C. Combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and spices in your Sunbeam Food Processor and process until spices are crushed and garlic is chopped.
2. Spread the oil and spice mix evenly over the wedges of pumpkin and arrange in a single layer in a large baking dish.
3. Bake for 30-40 mins or until the pumpkinis tender and soft.
4. While the pumpkin is baking combine the yoghurt, tahini, lime juice, honey and salt and pepper in the beaker of your Sunbeam StickMaster, using the whisk attachment, whisk to combine. Add water if the tahini is too thick.
5. Once the pumpkin is cooked arrange on a serving platter and drizzle with the tahini dressing, sprinkle over the coriander. Serve warm.