1. Mix all the ingredients except the pork, oil, tomatoes and cider, together in a bowl.
2. Use your hands and rub the spice mix all over the pork.
3. Pour oil into your Sunbeam Pressure Cooker. Press START. Press MENU and select BROWN.
4. Add pork and brown well on all sides. Add the leek and cookuntil tender.
5. Chuck in the remaining ingredients along with a good amount of salt and pepper. Secure the lid and the pressure valve.
6. Press MENU and select PRESSURE HIGH. Press TIME and set for 2 hours. Press START.
7. Once the cooking has completed, allow pressure to release naturally.
8. Take the lid off and use two forks to shred the pork in the pan. Stir pork well through the sauce to combine. Serve in soft tacos with guacamole, sour cream and salsa.