300ml warm water
2 Tsp dried yeast
1 Tsp caster sugar
3 1/3 cups plain flour
1 Tsp saltOlive oil spray, for greasing
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
400g medley mixed trussed cherry tomatoes
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp pink sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C
2. In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Let rest in a warm place for 10 mins or until foamy.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of your Sunbeam Mixmaster. Using the dough hook turn the mixer onto low and add the yeast mixture.
4. Knead for 8 mins or until the dough is soft and all of the flour is incorporated.
5. Lightly grease a large bowl with oil. Add dough and cover with a cloth. Let rest in a warm place for an hour or until doubled in size.
6. Punch down the dough using your fist. Place into cast iron dish.
7. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
8. Using your fingers plunge into the dough to make indents. Top the dough with truss tomatoes and gently press so theyare slightly submerged in the dough.
9. Pour oil over the dough. Sprinkle with salt.
10. Bake for 25-30 mins or until golden and cooked through. Top with basil oil.