1/2 cup fresh mint
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp champagne vinegar
1 Tbsp lemon zest
200g long green beans, trimmed
1 cup baby peas, thawed
200g feta, crumbled
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Fill a large pot with water. Bring to a boil.
3. Add beans and peas to the pot. Cook for 2 mins or until tender but still have a bite. Plunge into ice cold water, drain and set side.
4. Using a potato peeler, peel the zucchinito form long strands.
5. In a large bowl combine the zucchini, beans and peas.
6. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.Top with feta and toasted almonds.