½ cup coriander
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
1 tablespoon fennel seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon thyme leaves
2 teaspoons salt
1.5kg pork belly
Salt & pepper
1. Chuck all the ingredients, except the pork into the bowl of your Sunbeam Stick Mixer. Pulse for a few times or until it looks like crumbs.
2. Now it’s time to get dirty. Put the pork on a clean bench and rub all over with the coriander paste. Make sure to really get in there and give it a good massage.
3. Place the pork into a large bowl, cover and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 220c.
5. Place your pork on a baking tray and place in the oven for about 30 minutes. Reduce the temperature to about 190c and cook for another hour.
6. TIP: If your pork skin still isn’t crispy- place under the grill for a few minutes. Keep a close eye on it as it burns easily!
7. Cut into big wedges and eat!