1. Put all chicken wing ingredients in a large bowl. Using your hands rub the
chicken wings in the marinade.
2. Cover and put in the fridge for at least two hours.
3. Meanwhile place all of the blue cheese mayo ingredients into the bowl of your Sunbeam Stick Mixer. Pulse until smooth.
4. Preheat oven to 200c.
5. Place chicken wings on a lined baking tray. Cook for 20 minutes or until a dark golden colour and cooked.
6. Dip the chicken wings into the blue cheese sauce. This may be messy but it’s worth it.