6 slices multigrain bread
½ bunch parsley
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Zest of one lemon
1 cup plain flour
2 eggs, beaten
3 chicken breasts, hammered out until about 1 cm thick
3 tablespoons oil
Burger buns, lettuce, cheese, red onion and BBQ sauce
Salt & pepper
1. Chuck the bread, parsley, cheese and lemon into the bowl of your Sunbeam Food processor. Pulse until everything is finely chopped.
2. Put the breadcrumbs in one bowl, flour in another and eggs in a separate bowl again.
3. Dip the chicken in the flour, shaking off the excess. Dip into the egg and finally dip into the breadcrumbs. Push the breadcrumbs firmly onto the chicken.
4. Place chicken in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
5. Heat the oil in a frypan. Add chicken and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until the crumb is golden and chicken is cooked.
6. Cut your bun in half and lather with some mayo, lettuce, cheese, redonion, chicken schnitty and some BBQ sauce. Add some . Top with the remaining bun and eat!