2 cups self-raising flour
1 tablespoon caster sugar
30g butter, room temperature
¾ cup milk
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons apricot jam, warmed
½ cup finely chopped dried apricots
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot(200°C/180°C fan-forced). Grease and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Using the Scrapemaster™ spatula beater,mix flour, sugar and butter on low speed(2) until combined.
3. Add milk and egg yolk. Using the Dough Hook, knead on low speed (2) to form a soft sticky dough
4. Turn onto a clean, floured bench and roll dough into a 30cm x 40cm rectangle.Spread jam over dough and scatter with apricots. Roll dough from the long side toform a log. Place on the prepared tray and curve to form a ring. Press ends together to seal.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked. Serve