1 quantity basic pizza dough
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 cups pizza cheese
200g new potatoes, very thinly sliced
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
1. Prepare basic pizza dough according to recipe.
2. Preheat oven to very hot (240°C/220°Cfan-forced).
3. Combine olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Using the back of a spoon, spread oil mixture evenly over pizza bases. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle bases with half of the cheese.Top with potato slices and rosemary.Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Cook pizza, for about 15 minutes or until bases are golden and cheese has melted.
Tip: Use a mandolin or V-slice to cut potato very thinly. Potatoes may not cook if not cut thin enough. If you can’t cut the potatoes very thinly, you may need to par-cook them in the microwave before placing on the pizza.