2 cups self-raising flour
1 tablespoon caster sugar
50g butter, chopped
¾ cup milk
250g frozen spinach, thawed
1 cup pizza cheese
100g feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot(200°C/180°C fan-forced). Lightly grease and line a 22cm square cake pan.
2. Using the Scrapemaster™ spatula beater,mix flour, sugar and butter on speed 2 for about 2 minutes or until combined.
3. Add milk and using the Dough Hook, knead on speed 2 for about 1 minute or until a soft sticky dough is formed.
4. Turn onto a clean, floured bench and roll dough into a 30cm x 40cm rectangle.Squeeze excess moisture from spinach with your hands. Chop coarsely and pat dry with absorbent paper towel. Sprinkle pizza cheese, spinach and feta over dough. Roll tightly from the long side. Trim ends and cut into 12 even slices.
5. Place scrolls, cut-side up in prepared pan.Bake for about 25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.