185g butter, room temperature
1 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
2 cups plain flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup breakfast marmalade
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°Cfan-forced). Grease and line oven trays with baking paper.
2. Using the Beater, mix butter, sugar and orange rind on medium speed (5-7) for about 2 minutes or until creamy. Add egg and mix well.
3. Add the flour and baking powder and mix on low speed (1-4) for about 30 seconds or until combined.
4. Roll 2 teaspoons of the mixture into balls,flatten slightly and place on prepared trays.Press you finger into the middle of each ball to make an indent. Spoon ½ teaspoon of marmalade into each indent.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked.Remove from oven. Cool on wire racks.