200g plain sweet biscuits
165g butter, melted butter
2 Tbsp brown sugar
500g cream cheese, room temp
21/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lime juice
2 Tbsp lime zest
4 egg whites
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup icing sugar, sifted
1. Grease a mini muffin pan tray. Take a large sheet of plastic wrap and gently push into all the indents to line.
2. Cheesecake: Put biscuits, butter and brown sugar into your Sunbeam Food Processor. Process until a fine crumb. Press 1 Tbsp mixture into bases of the prepared pan. Put in freezer for 30 mins.
3. Place cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest into your Sunbeam Food Processor and process until smooth.
4. Gently pour cheesecake mixture over chilled bases.Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Gently pull cheesecakes out of the pan using the plasticwrap. Place back in refrigerator.
6. Meringue: Using your Sunbeam Mixmaster, whisk egg white until a sift peak. Add caster sugar, a tablespoon at a time, until light and fluffy (for 6-8 mins).
7. Gently stir through the icing sugar a third at a time, don’t over mix so it stays light and fluffy.
8. Spoon meringue mixture into a piping bag.Gently pipe the meringue over the cheesecake mixture.
9. Using a blow torch gently torch each meringue until they turn a golden brown colour.