11/2 cups caster sugar
3/4 cup plain flour
1/2 cup good quality cocoa powder
1/4 Tsp baking powder
1/4 Tsp salt
3/4 cup vegetable oil
11/2 Tsp vanilla extract
200g white chocolate, chopped
500g coloured melting chocolate
*20 mini waffle cones
**Sprinkles of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C. Grease and line a 20cm brownie pan.
2. Using your Sunbeam Mixmaster combine all of the dry ingredients.
3. Add the wet brownie ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 20 mins or until done.
5. Place cooled brownie into the bowl of your Sunbeam Food Processor. Pulse until a fine crumb.
6. Form brownie mixture into 2 tablespoon sized balls.Place in refrigerator.
7. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
8. Dip the top of the mini waffle cones in the white chocolate.Top with a brownie ball and allow the chocolate to set.
9. Melt the coloured chocolate separately in the microwave.
10. Dip the brownie cone into the coloured melted chocolate, making sure to coat all the brownie with the chocolate.Top with a few coloured sprinkles and allow to set.
*Coloured chocolate buttons are available from any cake store.
**Mini waffle cones are available from any good supermarket.