1. Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°Cfan-forced). Grease
and line a 23cm square pan with baking paper, extended 2cmabove the edge of the
2. Place butter and icing sugar in the Stainless Steel
Mixing Bowl. Using the Scrapemaster™ spatula beater, beat on medium speed (5-7)
for 1 minute or until smooth and creamy. Add 1 cup of the flour and mix on low
speed (1) until just combined.
3. Press mixture evenly over the base of prepared pan. Bake
for about 15 minutes or until browned lightly.
4. Meanwhile, place eggs, caster sugar, remaining flour,
rind and juice in the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl. Using the Whisk, mix on
medium speed (5-7) until combined. Pour egg mixture over hot base.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until firm. Cool in pan.