1. Preheat oven to moderately hot (200°C/180°C
fan-forced). Lightly grease a 19cm x 29cm slice pan.
2. Using the Scrapemaster™ spatula
beater, mix flour, sugar and half of the butter on low speed (1-4) until
3. Add milk and egg. Using the
Dough Hook, knead on low speed (1-4) to form a soft sticky dough. Knead for a
further 1 minute.
4. Turn onto a clean, floured
bench and roll dough into a 30cm x 40cm rectangle. Sprinkle with walnuts,
almonds, brown sugar and cinnamon. Dot with remaining butter. Roll dough
tightly from the long side to form a log. Trim ends and cut into 12 even
5. Place slices, cut side up into
prepared pan. Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden, turning halfway
through cooking. Remove from pan and drizzle with golden syrup. Serve warm.