1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Place butter and sugar in the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl. Using the scraper
beater mix on medium speed (5-7) until light and creamy. Add egg and mix until
3. Reduce to low speed (1-4), add remaining ingredients, mixing until well combined.
4. Reduce to low speed (1-4) and mix until ingredients are well combined. Stir through chocolate chips and salt.
5. Roll mixture into tablespoon sized balls. Place on prepared trays and gently press
down. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked. Place on wire rack to cool.