1. Combine gelatine and 1 cup of cold water.Stand for 5 minutes.
2. Stir sugar and 2 cups of hot water in alarge saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to boil. Add gelatine mixture; simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
3. Transfer sugar mixture to the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl. Add juice. Using theWhisk, begin beating on low speed (1).Gradually increase to very high speed (12)over 15 minutes. Mixture should be very thick and hold its shape.
4. Rinse a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan with cold water; do not dry. Spread marshmallow mixture into pan. Sprinkle with enough coconut to cover the surface.Allow to set at room temperature for 2 hours or until firm.
5. Cut marshmallow into squares using a wet knife; toss in remaining coconut.