100g dark chocolate, roughlychopped
1 cup plain flour
¾ cup caster sugar
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup Greek yoghurt
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
40g butter, melted
1 ½ cups boiling water
¾ cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Thickened cream or ice cream, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Grease a 5 cup capacity baking dish or bowl.
2. Chuck all of the cake ingredients into a bowl. Mix until combined.
3. Pour into prepared dish.
4. Mix together the cocoa powder and brown sugar, sprinkle over the top of the batter.
5. Gently pour over the boiling water.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until the pudding looks like a cooked cake.
7. Serve with cream or ice cream. Yum!