1. To make the pasta place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until a ball has formed. If the pasta is not forming a ball add a tablespoon of water at a time until the dough can hold its shape.
2. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 minutes or until smooth. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile make the filling by placing all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate.
4. Next make the coulis by placing all ingredients into food processor. Pulse until combined then strain sauce and set aside.
5. Once pasta has rested, divide into four pieces. Place each piece through the widest setting on a pasta roller. Continue to pass through, reducing the setting each time until setting one is reached.
6. Lay pasta out onto a lightly floured surface.
7. Dot 2 pasta sheets with equal amounts of chocolate ricotta filling. Top with the remaining two pasta sheets. Press firmly around the filling making sure to remove excess air. Using a cutter, cut around each piece of filling leaving a 1cm boarder of pasta.
8. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes or until el dente. Drain and serve with coulis.