4) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5) To be eligible to claim, Claimants must, during the Promotional Period, (a)purchase an Eligible Sunbeam Product as listed in Clause 2 from any participating retailer nationally or via a national participating retailer’s online store (“Qualifying Purchase”) and (b) retain both the original receipt, all product components and (c) original Sunbeam packaging. (d) The completed coffer form must be submitted within sixty (60) days of the purchase date as stated on the purchase receipt.(e) The Eligible Sunbeam Product must have been used in the recommended manner and the determination of what constitutes use in the recommended manner is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
6) Internet sales via third party Internet sale sites and auctions sites, including but not limited to eBay are excluded from this offer
7) To claim, claimants must obtain and complete the official claim for in full (available from participating retailers nationally or available to download from www.sunbeam.com.au/moneybackguarantee and mail the completed claim form along with the eligible Sunbeam Product with all components and in the original packaging along with the original purchase receipt to: Sunbeam 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, Locked Bag 5041, Botany NSW 1455. Final claims close last mail received on 04.03.17
8) Every valid claim submitted in accordance to these Terms and Conditions will receive a refund in the form of a cheque. The total value of the cheque received will be based on the full purchase price as indicated on the purchase receipt. Refund does include and cost to cover the postage and handling of the product.
9) Allow thirty (30) working days to receive cheque. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail.
10) If a claimant returns an ineligible Sunbeam Product, the Promoter will not be responsible for covering the postage and handling costs associated with returning the product.
11) Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting a cheque or any costs associated with locating any lost monies. Claimants must retain a copy of the original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce a proof of purchase for all claims when requested, may in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of ALL of a Claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a cheque. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the national participating retailer of purchase and that the Qualifying Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claiming.
12) Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
13) If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) disqualify any claimant or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer as appropriate.
14) Multiple claims permitted subject to the following: (a) only one claim permitted per product purchase and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
15) The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.