Maple Syrup and Banana Damper
Preparation time10 minutes
Cooking time5 minutes
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 80 butter, cubed
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 Tbs white sugar
- For Serving: Whipped cream and extra maple syrup
- With the dough hook attachment on your mixer, place the flour and butter into the bowl, on low speed, mix until it resembles a fine breadcrumb.
- Add the milk, maple syrup and egg, mix until ingredients just come together.
- DO NOT PRE HEAT the pie maker. Measure ¾ cup of the damper mix and place into each of the pie cavities.
- Slightly push 3 to 4 slices of banana on top of the mix and sprinkle with a small amount of sugar.
- Close the pie maker and switch on. Check the dampers after approximately 5 minutes, when they are golden brown, and a skewer comes out clean they are cooked.
- Serve with whipped cream and extra maple syrup.
These appliances below can be used to make this recipe