2 Tbs oil
500g minced beef
1 packet taco spice
½ can chopped tomatoes or 200g pasta sauce
1 can black beans
6 frozen puff pastry sheets
200g tasty cheese, grated
1 packet corn chips
Salt and pepper, to taste
Guacamole, salsa and sour cream, to serve
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add mince and brown, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the mince for 8-10 minutes or until there is no pink remaining.
2. Add spice and cook for a further minute. Add chopped tomatoes and beans and lower the heat.
3. Season to taste and simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. Turn the Pie Magic on, close lid and pre heat.
5. Using the pie cutter, cut out 6 lids and 6 bases from the pastry
6. When the green READY light comes on, open Pie Magic and place the pastry bases in, fill with mixture, top with grated cheese, corn chips, place pastry lids on
7. Close lid and cook for 12 – 15 mins
8. Repeat with 2 remaining pies
9. Serve with guacamole, salsa and sour cream