- Place half the frozen berries into the jug of the Sunbeam Two-Way Blender and process until combined to a chunky consistency. Remove and place into a saucepan, repeat with the remaining berries.
- Add the sugar to the berries and cook on a low temperature stirring occasionally for 60 minutes. Pour berry coulis mix into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Pour the cream into the jug of the blender and whip to a soft peak, add lemon curd and whip to a stiff peak.
- Break the meringue into large shards and arrange on a serving platter. Carefully ladle the berry coulis over and around the shards.
- Using a large spoon, place dollops of the cream mix in and around the meringue and berry coulis.
- To finish off, garnish with fresh berries and coconut flakes over the top. Chill.
SUNBEAM TIP: Did your pavlova collapse? No worries! Arrange the pieces with lashings of cream and pile it high with fruit for a stunning alternative.