3 cups self-raising flour
Pinch of salt
1 cup cream
1 cup lemonade
250g mascarpone cheese
100ml thickened cream
1 Tbsp Elderflower cordial
200g Strawberry and Elderflower jam
Rose petals or dried strawberries for garnishing
1. Preheat an oven to 190˚C and line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
2. Using your Sunbeam Food Processor fitted with the ‘s’ blade, add all thescone ingredients to the bowl.
3. Process until just combined. Remove the dough from the bowl and place on a floured board.
4. Use your fingers to press the doughout to a 2cm thickness, cut the scones out using a 4cm scone cutter.
5. Place scones onto trays ensuring that they are just touching at the sides.
6. Brush the tops with some milk or cream.
7. Bake for approximately 12 mins or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
1. Using your Sunbeam Mixmaster or Sunbeam Food Processor, mix the mascarpone, cream and elderflower cordial until thick and fluffy.
2. Swirl the jam through the cream mixbut not entirely mixing through.
3. Fold through the rose petals, place cream in bowl or serve on scones.