400g tin pie fruit apple slices
415g tin cherries in syrup, drained
2 Tbs caster sugar
6 frozen puff pastry sheets
1 egg white, lightly whisked
2 tsp caster sugar
Custard, to serve
1. Turn the Pie Magic on, close lid and pre heat.
2. In a bowl mix apples, cherries and sugar.
3. Using the pie cutter, cut out 6 lids and 6 bases from the pastry.
4. When the green READY light comes on, open Pie Magic and place the pastry bases in, fill with apple and cherry mixture, place pastry lids on. Brush the lids with egg white, and sprinkle with sugar.
5. Close lid and cook for 12 – 15 mins.
6. Repeat with 2 remaining pies.
7. Serve with custard.